Re: 20020403: reading case study tapes? (fwd)

Hi Chris,

I have placed the original data (GRIB, NIDS, AREA, TEXT, etc) into the pub
dir on hurricane..

So, please ftp hurricane.joss.ucar.edu

login:anonymous
passwd:anonymous

cd ftp
cd pub
cd unidata
get ccs013b.tar.gz

you will need to gunzip and tar the file.

Good luck let us know if we can help further.

Thank you,

-Jeff