Casestudy involvement

Hello Community,

If you have worked with data and constructed a casestudy, preferably with
exercises, curriculum, or discussion, we would like to explore the
possiblity of generating it into a formal COMET case study, or at the
least link it from our page so the community can benefit from your
efforts. It is always exciting to see new casestudies and pedagogical
approaches for education, research and training.

Thank you,

-Jeff