Re: 20010606: COMET Case Study 34: NJ Floods

Hi Alan,

Your comments are appreciated.

I will pass this along to the folks at COMET who compile the data for
these casestudies. Optimally, we strive to offer the best data products
available for examining these cases, but sometimes there are data voids,
or perhaps an oversight. We will examine the possibility of including the
higher resolution 1km  VIS imagery to this casestudy.

Thank you for visting the COMET Case Study Library,

-Jeff