San Antonio Flood

Hi Mark,

Actually we expect case 35 to be released at end of April, I can try to
hurry the process along, but I am in the midst of 33, and still have 34 to
go...So, what I am suggesting (I do not know if all data is currently
available) is possibly packing up a tape "just for you" before the
official release or making available some of the more desired datasets (or
the ones we currently have) on ftp.

I will see what our data holdings currently have...we often are waiting on
radar, but I do not know now the status. Also if you knew what datasets
your colleague preferred we could see if we can accommodate him/her.

Will keep you posted,

-Jeff