Re: 20010119: Request for assistance: Loading Comet Test Study data paths for N TL/GARP/NTRANS/NMAP/NSAT

Hi Bill,
I apologize for the delay in my response, I am returning from neck
surgery.

A couple of things stand out that I believe would cause you problems with
your model, radar, and sat imagery.

The model data is in a directory called grib--not HDS, so I suspect that
is the issue there.

Also it appears as if you are missing a /gempak in your radar and sat
paths after the date dir and before the  images dir.

I hope this solves your problems, please let me know if it does not and we
WILL work it out. It displays nicely here :) I know you love to hear that.

Cheers,

-Jeff