Re: 20000719: Comet case 20

Sam,

I am not sure if you are up and going as you would like yet, so
I have tested the files here and my grib to gempak decoder worked fine
and I was able to view the meso-eta via gempak. If you order the complete
tape the model runs are in gempak and nicely dated etc. If you order the
data via ftp and have the decode on the fly to gempak, you get some unique
file names that require a bit of modification to your garp_defaults file
so they can be recognized as HDS gridded output. Do you have the complete
tape or have you  ftp'd this dataset?

It may be in your best interest to order the complete tape if you have not
done so already.

Let me now if I can be of further assistance,

-Jeff