Re: CODIAC data status

Hi Chris,
Sorry you are having difficulties getting the data in the format you want.

I also am having difficulties with the GEMPAK conversion. I noticed
in an other message to me that you may have capabilities to translate from
GRIB to GEMPAK. The GRIB data downloads fine, and I am investigating why
the GEMPAK decoder does not want to work for that dataset. I will correct
that situation, but if time is of the essence and you can convert from
GRIB to GEMPAK I would suggest that as an interim fix.

I will let you know when the GEMPAK decoder is working on that dataset,
hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for participating in the COMET Case Study Libtrary

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber