Re: GEMPAK to NetCDF or HDF Conerter?

Chris,

We have some GEMPAK to netCDF decoders
what data do you have in GEMPAK?

i.e. model data, nids radar, surface obs, upper air, etc.
I believe they are not all decoded the same.

I will compile a list of the decoders we do have and send them out to you.

I apologize for the untimely response, but there is sickness brewing out
here in Boulder and I have not been in the office this week.

We will get you dialed in and thanks again for participating in the
COMET Case Study Library,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber