Re: 19991109: case-study surface and upper air data

>Date:19991109
>Organization:AF
>Keywords:199911091818.LAA25358 surface and upperair

Hello Robert,

We at Unidata do not possess the data in raw code.
However, the COMET data archive probably has the data you
desire. I am forwarding this message to Elizabeth Page of COMET
and I have spoken with her, and she believes that they can fulfill
your data request. She will contact you in regards to dates, etc.

Her e-mail is address@hidden

Thank you for accessing the COMET Case Study Library,

Jeff Weber
Unidata/COMET Case Study Library

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676