[AWIPS #KHE-708122]: CAVE Client version and Problems

Hi bob, sorry for not getting back sooner. Can you confirm that after
uninstalling, and before reinstall, you're removing the /awips2/cave directory?

Other than that I don't have a clue here, and can't reproduce this.

Ticket ID: KHE-708122
Department: Support AWIPS