[AWIPS #TGJ-254627]: AWIPSII Windows Version

If you downloaded and installed the package from

http://unidata.github.io/awips2/docs/install/install-cave.html

which links to the packages

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/awips2/awips-cave.msi
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/awips2/awips-cave.amd64.msi

then you have the latest (which is 16.1.4).  In CAVE you can select Help >
About and should see the version (let me know if you don't).

-mj

> How do I tell which version of AWIPSII I am using? I would like to see if I
> have the most up to date version.
>

> Thanks,
>
> James
> Longwith,