[AWIPS #UWO-709542]: Disappearing free Space on /awips2

> I am also still seeing errors in the ingest and ingestGrib logs -- see
> below.
> Are these normal?

The error "No MND date line to start overview text" is safe to ignore, I see
those a lot, may just be an issue with WMO headers being matched by the wrong
decoder.  No harm.

"Error creating/saving staticTopo data" I'm unsure about, but if it's not
accompanied by more error messages I'd say it's also safe to ignore.

As for the disk space, 355G in /awips2/edex/data/hdf5 seems right.  I have 312G
on my edex-cloud server.  What you're seeing is due to new purge rules I added
to 16.1.5, allowing a 24-hour archive of FNEXRAD composites and multi-day
archive of global UNIWISC satellite imagery.

As long as your disk doesn't fill up you'll be okay.  But it may be a good idea
to pare down the amount of data you're ingesting, or saving, if you want to
free up more space.

The files in /awips2/edex/data/utility/common_static/base/purge can be edited
to adjust how many versions / frames to keep for different data types.

You can comment and uncomment entries in /awips2/ldm/etc/ldmd.conf and
pqact.conf to reduce the amount of incoming data and you'll see a reduction in
disk usage after a day or so.

Ticket ID: UWO-709542
Department: Support AWIPS