Re: New Client Reply - [AWIPS !PKD-137554]: EDEX ingest failing

Hi Bob,the awips2-localization-OAX package is part of the "awips2-server" yum group.  I believe it's not required for EDEX to run, but having the package installed is required for SITE localization (WFO and region maps, GFE and other server settings).

If you ran "yum groupupdate awips2-server" it should have installed awips2-localization-OAX.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO