[AWIPS #XYH-117555]: processed oldest product in queue

> when I install the awips II ,? meet problem "processed oldest product in
> queue".?hen I search some advice from unidata,but I can't resolve it.
> My system is CentOS 6.5 64?bit,and How to resolve the problem,thank you !

This message indicates that the pqact process just processed the oldest data
product in the product-queue. This warning indicates a high risk of not
processing all the data products in the queue before they are removed to make
room for more.

If this happens often, then you should

* increase the size of the queue by editing ~ldm/etc/registry.xml (default is
500M)

or

* decrease the rate at which products are inserted into the queue (by filtering
some products out in either ldmd.conf or pqact.conf)

Ticket ID: XYH-117555
Department: Support AWIPS