[AWIPS #DHT-780960]: AWIPS II on OS X?

Hi Robert,

We do not have a CAVE client for OS X at this time, and installing RHEL
binaries on Mac will result will create a number of errors.  However I am
working on a OS X release for the upcoming 14.4.1 release, which should be
available in a few weeks, and will be announced on our website and through our
mailing lists and social media accounts.

Michael James
Unidata

> I’ve been running IDV on my mac for awhile and it’s been working great, and
> I’m very familiar with AWIPS II’s CAVE, however I was wondering if and how I
> would be able
> to install just the AWIPS II CAVE client on my mac?
>
> Not sure if it’s even possible as I’m more well versed with the actual system
> rather than the actual installation and processing requirements.
>
> Any assistance or information would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Thanks!
>
> ,Robert MacDonald

Ticket ID: DHT-780960
Department: Support AWIPS