[AWIPS #JLL-826110]: last steps to get awips II to work

> Thank You Michael
>
> Sorry to have been so slow to get back to you.
> We have two stations up now for our students to explore and use.
> Yes, please add me to the mailing list.
> Also, is there a status page someplace where we can check if services are
> down?
> We lost our connection to the service today about an hour ago. No more
> updates and cave will not load since it can't see the service???

Hi Jens,

I brought down the EDEX cloud server this morning and just restarted services,
so if you try to connect again you should be successful.

I do not have a page to monitor cloud EDEX status but it is an idea I've been
thinking on.

-Michael

Ticket ID: JLL-826110
Department: Support AWIPS