[AWIPS #QGU-820428]: LDM won't connect to edexBridge

> Is there any other status I should check?

Logs to check for error messages:

~ldm/logs/ldmd.log to see that there are no more edexBridge can't connect
messages
/awips2/qpid/log/qpid.log  to check that there are no errors
/awips2/edex/logs/edex-ingest-20150116.log to check that there are no postgres
or qpid connection errors (if you see product decoding messages while the LDM
is running then you know that LDM->edexBridge->qpid->EDEX dataflow is working)

is it possible that the grib ingest is still restarting from segfaults, and the
edexBridge can't connect errors were showing up only during the time the JVM
was down?

> The problem seems to have righted itself spontaneously.  Is this still a
> large qpid
> queue problem such that after it worked at it for awhile, it allowed
> connections?
> Should I still do the rm on those qpid queue files?
>
> Thanks... Art

Ticket ID: QGU-820428
Department: Support AWIPS