[AWIPS #GQV-154768]: AWIPS2 upgrade errors

> Also, I don't think this is only a CAVE issue.  I pretty sure there were
> some "edex" packages that had similar problems but I don't know how to
> confirm that.  Is there a log file somewhere that I can check? After each
> failure it said the log file location was "/home/awips2/cave/configuration"
> but nothing was ever written there.

The missing low file is a known issue, and I find it frustrating as well.  I'm
sorry I don't have a solution.

> I don't know if this had anything to do with it or not, but one change I
> made prior to the start of upgrade problems was to move /awips2  to
> /home/awips2  and then make /awip2 a symbolic link to /home/awips2.  I had
> to do this because my root filesystem was not large enough for /awips2.  It
> looked like all the symbolic links were preserved in the move.

I would guess that this is not a cause, but it is very interesting and I will
have to test it.  Thanks for letting me know.

-Michael

Ticket ID: GQV-154768
Department: Support AWIPS