[AWIPS #UCU-306219]: Changing units of measure

Okay that makes sense.  And copying into site localization is a good way to do
this outside of the development environment. The localization perspective does
the same thing through point and click.  I ask because it helps me understand
how you're using CAVE and how to answer your questions.

-Michael

> When I said I found the grids, I mean I found the grid parameters
> (WNAwave4, WNAwave10, etc.) in the directory mentioned in an earlier email.
> They indicated the units used I believe.
>
> I edited the menus manually (gedit) for the first go-around and then saved
> all the files, so all I have to do is copy them into the site localization
> when I have to install a fresh copy.
>
> As far as where did I get the files to make the changes... I used your
> Gihub to find the menu files I needed.

Ticket ID: UCU-306219
Department: Support AWIPS