[AWIPS #CIK-210123]: Awips Localization Perspective

> When I attempt to open the Localization Perspective and click on the
> "source" tab for any file, CAVE crashes and gives the following error:

I'm not able to recreate this, but I've found out that the failed writing to
/data is not the source of the crash but a symptom.  Something else is going on.

If you manually create the directory /data/fxa/cave and restart CAVE, try to
recreate the crash and see what happens, you'll likely see a different error
message.

Ticket ID: CIK-210123
Department: Support AWIPS