[AWIPS #MFO-924818]: AWIPS II Installation

Hello Changbao,

If your installation is stuck at "Downloading Packages", I'm afraid this is a
problem with our web server, since we encountered exactly this problem last
week in our AWIPS II software training workshop.

It's not that you are blocked from downloading, only that our server has
problems at the moment.  I apologize for the trouble, please try again and I
will make our systems team aware of the problem.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

> But five hours passed, nothing printed on the screen after echoed the message
> "Downloading Packages:".
>
> Thank you.
>
> Changbao Li
> China Meteorological Administration