[AWIPS #OQB-625439]: AWIPS Install

> I do not follow at all the instructions for installing and running awips.
> I ve seen the instructions for coping the awips2.repo file to BLAH
> directory...but I dont see awips2.repo anywhere and the instructions dont
> tell me how to find it?

Hello Will,

Step 1 on the AWIPS II Installation Instructions:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/awips2/doc/install.html

The line: "Copy the file awips2.repo to the directory /etc/yum.repos.d/"
includes a link to the file at the address
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/awips2/doc/awips2.repo

Also, the last part of that sentence says "or create the file as:" and then
lists the full content of the file:

[awips2repo]
name=AWIPS II Repository
baseurl=http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/yum/awips2/