[AWIPS #ZLN-995452]: edex postgres won't start

Hi Nathan,

How goes it with AWIPS II at Illinois?  Have these postgres problems been
resolved in the latest updates?

The postgres pg_hba.conf file you sent has a lot of error, such as

host fxatext all 127130.126.153.0130.126.153.0.1/32 trust

Obviously the IP address line replace didn't work as intended here.  This line
(and others) should have the form

host fxatext all 130.126.153.0/24 trust

Assuming 130.126.153. is your network.

-Michael

> Well, postgres still will not start. The remains issues seem to be
> related to the problems in the pg_hba.conf file. Some of the addresses
> in there do look funky, but I was not sure if that was by design or not.
> See my last email for the contents of that file.
>
> Thanks,
>
> On 9/11/14 1:35 AM, Unidata AWIPS Support wrote:
> > Glad to hear that things are working now.  Yes, I believe it is
> > $LD_LIBRARY_PATH not being set in the root account after install and before
> > running EDEX services.  It is still required to log out and log back in as
> > root to source the newly installed files in /etc/profile.d/ for
> > $LD_LIBRARY_PATH to take and for services to run correctly.
> >
> > Thanks for your feedback on this.
> >
> > Michael
> >
> > Ticket Details
> > ===================