[AWIPS #YZD-347559]: LDM Feed working, but data is not written to /awips2/data_store/

> Does the log info make any sense to you guys?
>
> The error message from edex bridge said it could not attach to the semaphore
> created by ldm.

It does not make sense to me, and this is the first time I have seen this
error.  I know the code in edexBridge that produces this error, but I do not
know why.    What is the result of "ldd ~ldm/bin/edexBridge" ? If there are any
missing libraries then that should be solved first.  Otherwise, we wait for
ldmd.conf to see that the EXEC edexBridge line is defined correctly.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

Ticket ID: YZD-347559