[AWIPS #OQG-846516]: AWIPS II Requirements

The combined System Manager's Manual, the link I sent you before, is probably
the most comprehensive document I have.  I recommend downloading the current
NWS AWIPS II documentation archive to look through:

http://collaborate2.nws.noaa.gov/partners/14.2.1/docs_OB14.2.1.tgz

-Michael

> Very helpful, thanks very much Michael.
>
> In addition, is there a document that describes AWIPS Software
> Functionality or capabilities in detail?  On other Programs, I've seen
> lists of hundreds of requirements in the form of "shalls," such as
> "AWIPS II shall ingest gridded field data," etc. Alternately, is there a
> document that describes some of the detailed functionality of AWIPS II?
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Matthias

Ticket ID: OQG-846516
Department: Support AWIPS