[AWIPS #ZLN-995452]: edex postgres won't start

> "could not load library '/awips2/postgresql/lib/rtpostgis-2.0.so' :
> libnetcdf.so.7: cannot open shared object file"

Drats, this again.  I suspect this is due to LD_LIBRARY_PATH picking up
/usr/lib64 libraries before finding the same libraries installed to /awips2.
Is this repeatable by logging out and logging back in as root?  Doing so will
force reset LD_LIBRARY_PATH, which should find the correct libnetcdf.so.7
library.

What is the result of

ldd /awips2/postgresql/lib/rtpostgis-2.0.so

before and after logging out/in again?

> The other major error in the pg_log files I see is:
>
> "specifying both host name and CIDR mask is invalid"
>
> and then it gives me a line number in pg_hba.conf

What is the content of pg_hba.conf?  The database uses CIDR addresses for
access, not host name, so I'm curious if the "edex setup" program goofed on
this file.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO