[AWIPS #RIG-511107]: Question about LDM tarball ...

This is the world of AWIPS2 now: repeat something exactly and see a different
result.

Though to be serious, there are a lot of things that appear to be "checked"
when the JVM is started for the first time, and these WARN/ERROR messages
disappear afterwards.  Generally if the JVM keeps running (no seg fault in the
logs) and you do not see the same error repeating over and over, you're good to
go.

Glad it worked for you.  Let me know if you have any other questions about the
install or our documentation.

Michael

> You were correct.
>
> It only happened on the first attempt.
>
> I didn't think of trying it a second time until you suggested it.
>
> Now it works like a charm.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Evan

Ticket ID: RIG-511107