3.12 Attribute Methods
Things you can do with a netCDF attribute include inquiring about its
type or length, defining its value, and getting its value.
In the netCDF C-based interfaces, operations on attributes include:
- Create an attribute, given the associated variable and the
attribute name, data type, length, and value.
- Get attribute's data type or length from the associated variable
and attribute name.
- Get attribute's value from the associated variable and attribute name.
- Copy an attribute from one netCDF variable to another.
- Get the name of an attribute from its number among all of a
- Rename an attribute.
- Delete an attribute.