Re: [visad] Specific Color Mapping

Thank you Curtis.

I almost got what I want, now I can do specifications on it. :)
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 8:37 PM, Devanshee Prajapati
<devanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I want to know that whether is it possible to map specific color to specific
class of range values??

For Example: My range is Temperature.
  And I want to map "red" color to (40C to 50C).
     "Orange"  to (30C to 40C).
And then the mapping should be modified by user.

Currently I am using static mapping, which is provided in visAD Tutorials by
Ugo Taddei.
In which mapping occurs automatically.

But I think there must be a way to be more specific by giving range like this.