Re: [visad] Convert Netcdf content to visad object in order generate contours coordinates

  • To: Jose Carro <joandca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [visad] Convert Netcdf content to visad object in order generate contours coordinates
  • From: Tom Whittaker <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:20:36 -0500
Hello Jose --

Sorry for the delays.  There are functions in the JPythonMethods
library that will return a array of indecies of points between two
values....look at "findWithinRange()" in this doc:
<http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/visad-docs/javadoc/visad/python/JPythonMethods.html>

You can then use the "getLatLons()" method to get back a list of
Latitude,Longitude values for each of those points.

I hope that helps....?

tom