Re: [visad] Best IDE for Visad?

Hi Andrew,

> So as a thank you to the community I wrote a little 7-step guide to
> getting started with NetBeans and VisAD for complete beginners.

Thank you very much for creating this guide!

I have posted it [1] to a freshly minted VisAD GitHub Pages site [2].

That way, if anyone wants to contribute changes or improvements in the
future to this documentation, all they have to do is submit a Pull Request
via GitHub.

Regards,
Curtis

[1] http://visad.github.com/netbeans/