Re: [visad] ‘VisAD Visualization SpreadSheet’ in Romanian

  • To: Aleksandra Seremina <alex.seremina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [visad] ‘VisAD Visualization SpreadSheet’ in Romanian
  • From: Curtis Rueden <ctrueden@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:28:52 -0500
Hi Alexandra,

> I've prepared a translation of your ‘VisAD Visualization SpreadSheet’
> page to Romanian.

Apologies for the long delay in my reply. I have added the link you
requested, in Romanian. Please feel free to correct the Google translation
of "View this page in Romanian" if there is a better one.

Regards,
Curtis

P.S. Please note that the VisAD SpreadSheet page has not been updated in
many years, and some of the information there is now quite outdated. Have
you considered translating the main VisAD web page (
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html), which would be more widely
useful for people interested in VisAD?

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:07 AM, Aleksandra Seremina <alex.seremina@xxxxxxxxx