Re: [visad] VisAD through maven

Hi Curtis,

Another option would be to use Unidata's existing Maven repository
(https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/). Then you could deploy JARs there with a
little less bureaucracy than Maven Central has. Of course, artifacts would also
be less visible, as they would not be discoverable on search aggregators such
as mvnrepository.com<http://mvnrepository.com/>.

That is of course an option. However, I cannot help with that, so the effort
has to be taken by someone who has access to that repository.

On the other hand, if you decide to deploy to Maven Central, I can do the setup
and provide the complete ant tasks for that.

Best,

Tomas

Tomáš Pluskal
G0 Cell Unit, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
1919-1 Tancha, Onna-son, Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
TEL: +81-98-966-8684
Fax: +81-98-966-2890