Re: [visad] VisAD through maven

Hi Tomas & everyone,

> Adding VisAD jars to Maven Central would allow other people to embed it
> into their projects as a dependency.

Another option would be to use Unidata's existing Maven repository (
https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/). Then you could deploy JARs there with
a little less bureaucracy than Maven Central has. Of course, artifacts
would also be less visible, as they would not be discoverable on search
aggregators such as mvnrepository.com.

Regards,
Curtis