Re: [visad] Strange rendering depending on axis range

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the tip.

I would like to try that, but what class should I use instead of the
Linear2DSet?
There seems to be only Gridded2DDoubleSet, but no equivalent for the linear set.

By the way, please check the other batch of screenshots I sent:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/visad/2012/msg00057.html
There the same issue appears although the spacing between the data points is
not so close (around 1).

Tomas