Re: [visad] Setting different colour to different range of values

Hi Birinchi,

Thank you for the reply.Its ok..but I want to set the color according
> to intervals of values of the dependent variable like red for
> dependent variable values ranging from 0 to 20,blue for 21 to 40
> etc.Is it possible?

Sorry, I don't understand what you want. The code I sent does exactly that.
The ir_radiance RealType is a dependent variable, and it is colorized in
stepwise fashion based on its value, as you say.

If you need more guidance, you will have to be more specific in your
question, or send your code (which we can compile and run) to illustrate
what you mean.

-Curtis