Re: [visad] Migrating to Git? [was: VisAD library updated]

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your reply!

I don't think there are any official plans to move, but I'd be really
> surprised if VisAD didn't switch over within the year.

If/when it happens, please let me know if there is anything I can do to
help!

^^ poking at maven (and thanks for the integration work already done on
> ImageJDev!)

A Mavenized VisAD would be totally awesome! I'm available to help with that
too, if needed.

Regards,
Curtis