Re: [visad] Use of netCDF Library from VisAD

Hi John....

The netCDF classes in the VisAD library are there mainly to support
the Plain class, and were coded many years ago.  For non-VisAD Java
applications, I would recommend using the netCDF-java jar file
(available from Unidata:
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/>.

I would be interested in knowing what the "file/library/Java
inconsisteny" is that you are seeing, though....

I hope this helps.

tom