Re: [visad] instructions for compiling user example code

Hi Sibylle,

javac -g Test100.java

You need to specify the program's dependencies (in this case VisAD) as part
of the classpath. Try this:

javac -cp visad.jar Test100.java

Where "visad.jar" is in the same folder as your source file.

Have you considered using an IDE such as Eclipse or NetBeans to make things
easier for you?

Regards,
Curtis