[visad] about the visad hdf-eos

Hi all,
I'm using the library to visualize HDF-EOS data. I'm working on a windows
machine so the installation guide may not work for my case..I was able to
compile dll files from the HDF-EOS(hdfeos2_17.zip) website. However, I got the
error message as follows:

//HdfeosForm
                HdfeosForm eos_form = new HdfeosForm();
                try {
                        DataImpl data = eos_form.open(filePath);
                } catch (RemoteException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (VisADException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
visad.data.hdfeos.hdfeosc.HdfeosLib.SWinqswath(Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/String;)I

I would appreciate if you can give me some suggestions.

Thank you.