Re: [visad] Hovmoller diagram

Trickier part might be using YAxisOffset with the map boundaries, the ugly
way: lon,lat -> elem,line and duplicate those at each index in the field structure
that Bill suggested.

Don Murray wrote:
Thanks, Bill. I had tried using YAxisOffset and it sort of works, but I think I was missing computing the scale and offset. Since I haven't used the offset spatial scalarmaps before, I guess I'll have to bone up on the caveats.

At least I'm on the right track!

Don