Re: [visad] Put random text on top of 3D display

  • To: Nguyen Tam Chinh <chinh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [visad] Put random text on top of 3D display
  • From: Tom Whittaker <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:26:26 -0500
Hi --

I would suggest looking at these VisAD examples:
Test44.java
Test45.java
Test61.java
Test69.java
Test70.java

If you are using Jython, however, I suggest you look in the subs.py
module at the "drawString()" method (plus the init() method that does
the scalar mappings).

I will have to let others comment on how to tie these to the cursor position....

Hope this helps.

tom