[visad] Put random text on top of 3D display

Dear All,

I just started with Visad programming recently so quite new to everything.
There is one problem that cracks my head for the last 2 days is to control the
text on the 2D or 3D display.
For example I have DisplayImplJ3D showing a 3D plot from netcdf. I'd like to
put a of text or label/annotation ontop but seems it's not straight-forward to
do. I'd like to be able to control the text content so that I can manipulate
the content according to the current cursor position.

Would you please kindly advise what is the best way to do this? I'm using
SWT_AWT bridge.

Thank you so much!

--
With best regards,
Chinh

PS. Seems not many people use visad around, Google hardly gives me good search
result ...