Re: [visad] Visad Tutorials and Documentation

Regarding my last post telling you that I started a VisAD project on Kenai.com I just wanted to tell, that I started a Wiki there (http://kenai.com/projects/visad/pages/Home), filling it with text from the VisAD project page to see how it would look like. Even if the VisAD source code is under GPL the Visad's Page text is not concerned of this license, so please tell me, if it is not allright that I used it for demonstration purpose and I will remove it right away. Nevertheless it would be nice to know, what you think about the idea.

best regards,
Marius