Re: [visad] Question about a spreadsheet-type application

  • To: "Phillip Kent" <p.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [visad] Question about a spreadsheet-type application
  • From: "Bill Hibbard" <hiding@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:07:50 -0500
 Phillip,

VisAD provides the necessary functions for your spreadsheet.
I don't know if there are other systems that would do it better.
It is true that VisAD provides lots of functions you don't need,
and like any rich-functionality system it can be difficult to
master. Your best bet is to dig into it a bit, as well as digging
into other candidate systems, and determine which you prefer.

Bill