[visad] help: Clustering of data using visAD

 Hullo
I need some help concerning the use of VisAD. I want to add the concept of
clustering in my data but i don't know how to go about it when using visAD.
 will appreciate when assistance is accorded to me concerning the above
 issue.

Katende Kenneth Kidonge Muzukulu Wa Laban Musoke Katende
Data Assistant ,Case Western Research Collaboration
P.O.Box 663, Kampala Uganda E.A.
Tel:+256-414-533531
Mobile:+256-772361159
B.COM(Dr.B.R. Ambdekar |University,Agra India),Dip.Computerised Financial
Accounting(DataPro Infoworld Agra,India)