Re: [visad] Still Issues with IsoContour

Hi Don,

I had some email conversation with Bruce and Tom.
They kindly fixed some issues in the nightly builds.

IsoContours now work on IrregularSets. Just Labes on are not provided, yet.

Thanks
Sebastian

2009/3/23 Don Murray <dmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Sebastian-
>
> This should be fixed in the latest visad.jar.  Try again and let
> us know if you still find some problems.
>
> Don Murray
>
> Sebastian Fuchs wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> thanks for the update to the library.
>> I can confirm that the issue with zero values for flow components has been
>> fixed.
>>
>> But the issue with IsoContours still exists.
>> ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exceptions are thrown for 2D and 3D displays when
>> switching working mappings from Display.RGB to Display.IsoContour.
>> I even cannot run P3_05.java from Ugo's tutorial.
>>
>> Please have a look at the stacktrace.
>> Thanks,
>> Sebastian

> --
> Don Murray                               UCAR Unidata Program
> dmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                        P.O. Box 3000
> (303) 497-8628                              Boulder, CO 80307
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm

Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Fuchs
Walter-Arnold-Straße 8
01219 Dresden