Re: [visad] memory leak in visad

Hi,

I have taken a crack at removing the DisplayRealTypeVector logic from
DisplayRealType. I did a brief test and things still seem to work, but I did
not vigorously exercise anything.

One consequence is that two previous instance method of DisplayRealType,
getIndex and getCount, have been removed. Nothing in the main codebase was
using them, so everything still compiles there, but it is conceivable that
someone's code somewhere will break because of it. If anyone complains, I
can reimplement them if necessary.

Please let me know if this change causes problems for anyone.

-Curtis