Re: [visad] Question on TupleTypes

Hello list,

for the archives: this has been solved with

(fid -> ( SET(RealType.X, RealyType.Y), temp, press, etc...))

Thanks to Bill.

Cheers,

Ugo

--
Ugo Taddei

Fraunhofer Institut Intelligente Analyse- und Informationssysteme (FhG IAIS)
http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de
Department Knowledge Discovery - IAIS.KD -
Working Group Spatial Decision Support
http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/kd.html
phone  (+49)2241-14-2184    fax    (+49)2241-14-2072