[visad] vis5d help

Hi,
  I am using Vis5D for the last few days...I am converting the WRF output file
to vis5d using the wrf2vis5d program and the fields r coming in the
graphics...I couldn't plot MAP though it is appearing in the main control
pannel...the map files are placed in the source directory...

  Could you please advise me what wnet wrong or suggest how to get map
outline...
  regards,
  Abhilash

Abhilash. S
Department of Atmospheric Sciences,
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Cochin-682016, Kerala,
India
Phone :91-484-2353662(Off),
      :91-479-2331168(Res)